Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anonymity

I think I have been away from this blog for so long that anyone who knows me has given up on it. I like that idea because it leaves me free to say anything here. I have been wanting a space where I could be wholly myself - good, bad, indifferent, outrageous, stupid, fearful, tired, smart, wholesome, hard and strong or weak and shaking. I've needed a space where I could express the truth without being overheard by someone who has a different picture of me.

Now that I'm here, I'm going to give internal honesty a shot and maybe I'll be able to take that into every moment of my days and nights.

There's a place I need to go on the inside of my Self but I'm not sure where it is, I have no map and I'm lost. I have the sense that if I can find my way to the core of my being that everything will sort itself. And, not surprisingly, I am hopeful that I'll find my way.

1 comment:

Mojo said...

Chat away, I am listening to ALL of you, and welcome all of it. Admitting you are lost is a good step - it means that all possibilities are open to you. Love, Mj