Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hillary and Obama Make History

Today, I witnessed what I hope is just one of many new firsts. Today a man, whom I believe, represents the best of human values and choices, has become the first black Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

I cannot begin to describe the power and possibility I see within this candidacy. My hope is that his candidacy is the next step in achieving the realization of this nation's promise of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all its citizens, regardless of gender, color or class.

I was moved by Hillary Clinton's speech today and thankful that she has finally backed the party's chosen leader.

In my heart and Spirit, I pray that Barack Obama will lead us well.


Love to you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you continue to have a breakthrough weekend :-)
J.