Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chi Town Spring and Summer

The first time I visited Chicago was in September of last year. I fell in Love with it. It was a perfect time of year to be introduced and, though I wasn't there long, it had the right feel and rhythm.

I am happy to report that I will visit again twice in the next few months!!! Yea!

I thought that working on this stimulus grant would be a chore but, as it turns out, there will be perks and rewards. I can't wait to explore the city again. And now that President Obama is in office, I bet the city is buzzing with energy.

So, maybe I'll catch a Cubs game, do some shopping, walk by the lake and hear some wonderful music at an outdoor festival. Sound like fun?

Yep, that's what I'm all about!

4 comments:

Mojo said...

Sweet! I was born and raised in Chicago and you brought back many wonderful memories for me... have a GREAT time and I look forward to hearing about your trips! Love, Mj

Polgara said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the comment you left a while back
Pol x

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jorge said...

I lived in Chicago for 12 years, and will be there again the 1st week in June. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying this great city.
Happy Mother's Day,
J.