Thursday, August 06, 2009

My Life According to Dave Mathews

I saw this posted on the fb page of the teenage daughter of one of my friends. It peeked my interest so I thought I would play it here. Play and pass it on, if you like!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You cannot use the name of the artist I select. Do not repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

As the teenager aptly put it "I'm a dork for doing this!" But, so what? I've been a dork for so long it doesn't matter at all!


Pick Your Artist:
Dave Mathews (but, you knew that, didn't you?)

Are you a male or female?:
Dreamgirl

Describe yourself:
Steady As We Go

How do you feel:
So Damn Lucky

Describe where you currently live:
American Baby

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Stolen Away On 55th and 3rd

Your favorite form of transportation is:
Satellite

Your best friend is:
Pleasure and Pain

What's the weather like:
Typical Situation

Favorite time of day:
Rising Stars

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Funny The Way It Is

Your relationships:
Stay or Leave

Your fear:
You Might Die Trying

What is the best advice you have to give:
Everybody Wake Up

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Smooth Rider

My soul's present condition:
Hunger For The Great Light

Your Motto:
Don't Drink The Water


And, there you have it. What's the story of your Life?

No comments: