Sunday, July 08, 2007

Stumble Upon

As the title suggests I stumbled upon something this weekend - a very interesting web concept called StumbleUpon. You sign up, load the toolbar and tell the search engine your interests. It then delivers to you, with a click of your mouse, an amazing trail of websites. I played games, found recipes, viewed some of the most incredible photos and read beautiful poetry. In fact, I used all my computer time playing with this tool. Check it out! I've left a link to the right.

Later gators!

1 comment:

aafrica said...

Atlanta overwhelmed me. it was so much bigger than i'd thought. we spent most of the time hiking and water rafting. didn't have the time to discover the city itself. i'll definitely be there again next year for the Peachtree road race. i'm plan to stay a little longer, and will call you up when i'm in town :)